Have struggled since the last post. Everything seemed to hit the fan at once last night--I had issues, she had issues, other people had issues. Felt like I hit the wall.
Thought we were going to avoid soreness in nursing, but wow, was I wrong! Just as milk is coming in, she is not wanting to nurse and I have blisters--not a great moment in life.
She slept all day yesterday, so we geared to be up in the night. She never woke up! She slept all night, which blew my mind. I kept waking her up to nurse. My other babies didn't sleep so much.
Dan went out to get me a breast pump this morning, as I am really full and sore and she isn't interested in nursing a lot. And then, of course, it really hurts when she does. Kind of a mess, but we will get through it. I actually just woke up. Needed to catch up on sleep. Did too much yesterday.
Her doc appt was fine. Didn't even talk to us about vaccinations. We will do some of them eventually, but she is so tiny to get hit with that stuff right now.
The people who were coming last night postponed until tomorrow. Might have things picked up a little by then. Hate feeling so tired and just looking around at the messes that need picking up. I need a maid.
We will be fine. Just need more rest and some good food and to get used to each other.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment