Monday, July 27, 2009

New Week

It will be a shock to my system when I start trying to follow our school schedule. I didn't get up until 8:30 today and am still in jammies. Will enter this and then take a shower whilst the little Belle is in her swing.

Ian got stung again in the pool. He says his leg was underwater when he felt the sting. Weird. It is hot and swollen. Not good. Think I'll get him on some "immunitizers," as Alec calls them (Echinacea, garlic, Vit C, etc). Speaking of garlic, Dan is going to dig mine up today.

Ian is going to make Alec's ice cream cake today. Adam will assist. Need to wrap his gifts that have been under my bed for six weeks. Did I mention we got him a lap top?

During devotions last night, Adam talked about how he liked the eldest daughter of the Fins who were over yesterday. Turns out she is just a week older than he is. He said he thinks he'll marry her. She is his first prospect. Is it just that age? The other two were looking for wives at that point, also.

Last night I got her up to nurse at midnight and then we both slept until 6:00. If I ask ten breastfeeding "experts" if that was good to let her go six hours, I'd get ten different opinions. She seems fine and had a good diaper this morning. I was much more full than I ever want to be. But I slept. Sleep is good.

No comments: