I'm sorry, guys. I have either been sleeping or nursing and I just haven't been up for talking. We are fine. The first days of having milk in are a challenge (My husband actually said he thought I was wrong about it coming in--gee, guess I must have accidentally gotten implants--oops).
She didn't pee all night and then most of today. I KNEW she was getting fed. I could hear her swallow (which spouse also questioned my ability to detect) and gave her some by bottle so I saw it go in. Called the doctor because it seemed weird to know she was getting fed but not peeing. He, of course, also thinks she isn't getting fed and said we could come in tomorrow to weigh her. Yeah, that will help. She filled a few diapers tonight, finally.
Nursing every two hours, but I might let her go longer through the night. She is acting fine and looks fine--it was just weird to not see any wet diapers. And then to be treated like I am an idiot by men didn't help either.
The last days of pregnancy and the first days with baby are long.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment