Evan has almost 20 bug bites in a 3 square inch area of his leg. He got it the night they were clipping wings. He didn't even notice.
Dan is home. We picked a tile type flooring product to put in the hall. It was funny, we were at Home Depot and it dawned on me I had never asked God to help me find something that would work. So, I did and then turned a corner and found this stuff. The color is perfect--it has shades of grey (carpet in bedrooms), tan (walls) and orange (floor in living room). We only brought home one box to make our decision, so Dan has to go back to pick up more this morning.
Hey--Happy Birthday Kim! It is nice they set off all those fireworks just for your birthday.
Speaking of birthdays, today is definitely not Lily's. I am not even having practice contractions. Just have them when I get up or down or walk on the treadmill (which I have done every day this week, thank you very much). I had about a week I was really anxious and ready for this to be over, but I think I am better now and resigned to the fact she won't be here for a bit still. Maybe, it is because I have all my ducks in a row. Maybe it is because I slept fairly well for a few nights. Maybe I have just decided to accept reality.
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment