Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Turning Amish-ish

My wireless device has decided it does not want to be wireless right now. It insists on being plugged into my computer, which makes it not work on the other computer. I think I am really meant to live like the Amish. I am not supposed to have all these fancy things that break and frustrate me.

We revised Queen Crafty's name to Queen Bertha the Crafty (QBC). Do you want a ridiculous blog name, too? Let me know, I can come up with one. I should get a good one for Dan.

Have figured out I can't vacuum right now. It seems like a simple task but my back popped right out again when I did it this morning.

Might play around with books today. Might start pulling out school stuff. Was talking to the older boys about starting school in August. Nobody gets really excited to start school, but if we got a couple of months in, maybe we could take off most of October, when the weather is nicer. That is kind of my philosophy--only do school when it is not worth being outside.

Otherwise, I have no plans for today. Will try to get dinner made. No promises.

No comments: