Things go so much smoother when you have a to do list and actually follow it. I am already a mile ahead this morning than normal. Of course, it is Monday and they always seem to be bang or bust for me.
Was plopped on the bed reading last night when I suddenly got terribly sick. Made me nervous because I hear some women throw up when they are starting labor. All I could think was I'M NOT READY! I guess I need to get my last things to be ready this week so I don't have to suffer that feeling again.
Need to work on my scrapbook calendar page for May today and pack up a few things to mail at some point. Want to put the second coat of green paint on the green wall. That is about it for the day.
Decided we would shoot for getting our bathroom done before baby arrives, but that might be all we can do. Forgot about the stairs. Stairs and kitchen will be left.
CM gave us a copy of The Princess Bride. It was a cute movie. I have come to the conclusion, though, that I really don't like watching movies. I like documentaries, but not fiction so much. Boring, I know. CM got home yesterday, so life continues.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment