Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Old Gal Needs a Rest

We had our play date this morning. This mom is so nice--she lived in a planned community in Florida and had many friends. She got weepy talking about how hard it has been to leave to move up here. I felt bad for her. She has a five year old and a two year old so she is really in the thick of things right now in her parenting life. The kids played so well, I think we were both surprised.

After that nice time, we went to Walmart, which overwhelms me lately. I am trying to get some meals and such in the freezer so meals are easy after baby comes. Tomorrow, we'll stay home and do some baking (which makes so much sense, since it will be about 90). I have three days of doing too much. We will have to try to chill a little more tomorrow.

I am too tired to type more.

No comments: