Isn't it funny how a few inches are between you and your baby, but it seems so far away? She is poking and kicking me right now. Thirty-eight weeks today. Let's go, Miss Lily. Mama is ready.
Actually got on the treadmill (there were several snickers heard when I announced this plan). I have been terrible about exercising lately. I know it will be helpful, but just getting myself revved up for it took some effort. I have the treadmill down in the den, facing the closet. When you open the closet there is a TV and DVD player at eye level so you can watch a show whilst you exercise. Will work to do that daily until the arrival.
Never seems like I will be done running. Tomorrow, I have to pick up the rest of the Rx's that had to be ordered, pick up some things at Walmart I forgot, get some new curtain rods and go to the chiro. I keep thinking I will be done, but noooooo. I am so tired of buying stuff. And running around.
The living room is painted and fabulous. He is installing new outlets and switches. The old ones were off white and so incredibly filthy. We have nice white ones in now. Have to get serious about the hall flooring this week.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment