Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy Land of IKEA

I need a dining room table, so Ian and I are going with an emptied out van to IKEA up in Charlotte to see if we can get us one. Alec is going to get paid to babysit and I am giving him a bunch of things to do--I have some little crafty things I found on clearance at Walmart--oh, he is going to hate that. And then he is going to listen to them read for the Library reading program. Oh, won't they have fun?? Probably the little boys. Probably not the big boy.

It is supposed to be really hot today. We need to get that pool up but there are so many other things to get done, also. We can't spend the whole summer inside, but I think my people would be ok with that.

Alec offered to help me with the popcorn removal yesterday. We did the bathroom and as I cleaned that up, he did the laundry room. Dan slapped some mud up there and tonight will start sanding. The upstairs bathrooms didn't have fans, so he has to put those in. I STILL don't know what color we are painting the boys' bathroom. I am bringing up every can of paint I have and slapping some on the wall and then picking one and that is that.

No comments: