Thursday, June 25, 2009

Return From the Doc

So, same old story: I was dreading this appointment and it turned out very well. The doc was much nicer this time. Their blood pressure machine wasn't working so he trusted my own reading from this morning. He agreed she is head down. I really didn't learn anything new from the appointment. He gave me Rx's for the vitamin K shot (won't use), the antibiotic eye ointment (won't use but will fill for an emergency), pitocin and some other stuff for hemorrhage. I have some Shepherd's Purse tincture for that and I would try that first but I will fill those Rx's anyway.

He thought my due date was yesterday. That was from my last period. I explained my cycles were too irregular and the ultrasound said July 12, but I would be happy to take yesterday as a due date. He said the only thing a due date tells you is a day you are almost assured you will not have your baby.

Need to pick up around here so I won't be embarrassed if I have a baby soon and someone brings me a meal or something. After my nap. I am doing that thing I always do. I thinking the baby will come any day now and she isn't due for weeks.

No comments: