Friday, June 12, 2009

Earwigs in the Cat Food!

It is too early to hear, "There are earwigs in the cat food!" Sorry, Ev, you have to feed them anyway.

Other than Ian ramming the back of my leg with a cart and slamming a finger in the car door (I can't even figure out why I thought my hand suddenly needed to be where I put it), things went well at IKEA. At least we survived. Came home, took a nap, made dinner and went off to a "Homeschooling through High School" seminar with Alec. Got home at 9:30. That is for the birds. I did learn a lot that made me wish my children weren't college bound. You know how I hate jumping through hoops--that seems to be how college works. At least the admission and aid part. Kind of depressed about the whole thing. Still determined to get them through it in a non-traditional manner.

Today, I am taking the old lap top in to see if someone can get the CD holder dealie open. Then to Sam's, Wal-mart (help me!!) and then way over to get our good milk. Then to pass out. Our pool leaked so I have to decide on a new one. Was planning to not buy a new one this year, so that is a bummer. I think the older boys are going to stay home to put the rest of the chairs together.

Crazy Margie leaves this morning to come down. Wave at her as she drives by you in Urbana, Deb. She is spending Saturday night in Alabama with her brother and then coming here Sunday night--not TOO late, right Marg??

No comments: