Seriously, I was so mad at the dingbat governor that I started having contraction last night. I went to bed but later I couldn't sleep and was having a ton of them. I knew they weren't real, but they were different. Usually I have the painless ones that make the whole belly hard. These were really crampy and low. And I noticed I was really lopsided--like she is totally on my right side. So, I stayed up and watched David Letterman make fun of the gov and then finally fell asleep.But then, I woke up at 5:00 when Dan was up--fully awake. What is up with that? Finally fell back asleep for another hour, but this time it was so hard to wake up and I wish I could sleep longer.
I am going to see the doctor for my second MD prenatal at 10:00 this morning. Not excited. I didn't like him the first time. He was the only guy in South Carolina we found who would see a homebirther. I feel like I am in a Twilight Zone show where I am the only sane one and everyone else is crazy, which makes me seem crazy. Will report back, unless they stick me in a mental hospital.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment