The Northerners got here at about 10:00 last night. Marg called me at one point from the road to complain about what a mess the roads are down here and that there are no road signs and you can't understand the people's accents when you stop to ask for help. I kept saying, "Didn't I tell you that????" Anyway, it is so grand to have them here. Marg and her older two just left to go to Bob Jones to check things out--they have to be there until about 9:00 tonight. Her younger two girls and my people are out in the new pool. I am making them come in soon, though, because this is their first time swimming and I am worried about burning. Am not sure how we will occupy everyone until bedtime, but they seem to enjoy each other so much, I am sure they will be happy and fine.
Dan got the bathroom all done last night and is probably very happy to be at work so he can rest today.
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment