Monday, June 29, 2009

Let the Whining Begin

Felt so hot this morning and just wanted to cry thinking about the few things I needed to accomplish today. Yes, I am at that point. Can't sleep well, feel wasted all day, can't be cool enough. Oh, this is going to be a fun end to the pregnancy. Just heard someone spill the bottle of vitamins on the floor in the kitchen. Might go crawl back in bed. Someone tell me the end of pregnancy is hard for most people and not just me. Feel like a wimp. The woman in charge of the Bible Bee is due just after me and emailed me about how tired she is. It made me feel better. Which is terrible, but I felt better knowing she is struggling, also.

So, just picking up the house this morning and then running errands this afternoon. Would love to have the house be cleaner than it is, but not sure what magic wand is going to get it that way.

No comments: