Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

Someone help me remember the stuff I am supposed to have done before the baby comes. Washed clothes and sheets. Will give haircuts next week. Need to stock up on toiletries and food. Have some meals in the freezer. Dan will be home for a couple of weeks, so I am not going to be flying solo, but I do like being prepared. Someone mentioned if you aren't prepared the baby comes sooner. Due date is in three weeks.

Dan is painting trim. Told him some dads golf on Father's Day. He doesn't golf. I got him a honey extractor. The big boys got him drill bits. Ad got him Snickers (he was short on cash) and Ev got him a wallet. Alec is going to try making those molten lava cakes later. Will report back.

CM should be getting home tonight.

No comments: