We had dinner at 8:30 last night! I am not sure I have ever eaten that late!! The kids and Dan watched a movie until about 11:00--during the week!! Oh, what has CM done to me?? She is a night owl and it is rubbing off, but I am too old and pregnant for it! Told the kids to NOT set their alarms for 7:00, like usual, and Adam and I are the only ones up. Actually, he came in my room while I was snoring and drooling and told me that we were the only ones up, but I pointed out I wasn't actually up yet. Now I am.
Monday, I had to go find CM miles away from where she should have been--the roads down here are so weird and CM is a map rebel--can't follow directions. Can't remember Tuesday, but yesterday, I judged a round of speeches and the kids listened to some with CM. Her son didn't move to the next round, so they are done with the competition. We will try to figure out something to do today--I suggested a Civil War battlefield. I want to find something they can't see in Minnesota. They will head home tomorrow by way of the the Creation Museum. It has been so fun to have them here. Marg and I are like a crotchety old married couple--we bicker constantly.
Fabulous former neighbor just reminded me Buddy Davis will be performing at my old house this weekend. No, I am not jealous. Really. HA!
My cousins should be home from their trip to Russia and Estonia. It was so must fun to experience their trip via email and pictures. Technology can be grand.
I am tired. Pregnant tired. Want to sit on the couch until the baby pops out tired.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment