Thursday, June 4, 2009

Baking Party

Laura showed me this neat Milk and Cookies Party idea. How cute is that?

Margie is leaving to come down here a week from tomorrow. She is stopping the first night in Urbana, IL, which is where my pal Deb lives--how ironic. Don't forget my baby clothes, Marg!!

The plan today is to bake as much as we can stand today. Have stuff to make banana and zucchini bread or muffins, lasagna, chili, kielbasa and cookie dough. I think that is all. No way will we make all that but we will do what we can.

I am sooooo tired of working so much. So is Dan. He put in a new outside door downstairs last night, which was a mess. The guy had jimmie-rigged the original one, so it wasn't an easy replacement. Since he was busy, I put together the little night stand I bought at IKEA to go next to my rocking chair--no pieces of wood were marked; it was the most difficult piece of furniture I have ever assembled. I was all full of myself afterwards.

Someone go have some fun today and then tell me all about it.

No comments: