OK, total brag--we got Little Ceasar's last night. Evan asked how much each pizza cost. Five dollars, I told him. I bought four (don't freak, we like left overs). Without missing a beat, he said, "Oh, so it cost $20." He's FIVE. That is a smart kid. Could you multiply in your head when you were five? I couldn't. Yeah, I know I am bragging. I'm a mother. We're allowed.
Had to laugh the other night (continuing to brag). Ian (generally my geography genius) asked what the capital of China was. You know who knew? Adam, the seven year old. Uh huh. That's my baby.
We got a lot done this weekend, but that tub turned into an all day event. It is in, but there is some drywall repair needed, so no painting in the bathroom. We painted the laundry room and I started the floor, but it was too stinky for me to stay in there. I'll work on that today. We are going to take everything off the walls in the living room so he can patch those walls, along with the stairwell, as he is patching in the bathroom. Hopefully, all those walls will get painted before the end of this week.
The stairs are in horrible shape and we just didn't know what to do with them. I think we are going to paint them the shiny white trim color and then put a carpet runner down them.
We need to get the pool up this week. Too many things to do. Alec finally mowed the back yard but the front needs attention. There are so many obstacles out there and the grass is so high, I think we need to use the weed whipper. And that is still in the box.
I can't ever remember being at a point where I just could not keep up with life, but that seems to be where we are now.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment