Ian saw Brody with a chicken in his mouth this morning. That is such a bad thing. He never used to do that. Dan has him tethered to a tree and scolded him firmly. I think we need to clip some wings. They are flying up to roost in the plum tree inside their run and, I think, flying out from there. If you cut off the bottom part of their wings, they can't fly. Don't know about Brody. Dogs who eat chickens are useless. The chicken survived, by the way.
The blueberries aren't ripe yet. There are little raspberries on our very small bushes. More like sticks than bushes.
I think I will start washing baby clothes and sheets today. I have some old sheets for my bed to use in case I have a baby there. You're supposed to wash them on a sanitary cycle and then put them in a plastic bag until you need them. Probably unnecessary, but I'll do it anyway.
If you come to the blog and see newer posts not there, I have found if I just click on the current month under Blog Archive, they pop up. Not sure why that is.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment