Friday, June 19, 2009

Guests are Gone

We got the northerners on the road this morning. I will miss them and we had a grand time, but I am soooooooo tired. Good gracious, I am tired. I mean, dead to the bone tired. It isn't their fault. I really didn't do much, but I think I am just at that point. I can not imagine having a nesting binge any time soon.

I need to buy a few more things to get ready for the baby, but am pretty much ready. Dan is going to work on painting the living room this weekend and then we just have the kitchen and our bathroom to finish. That seems pretty good.

Alec is reading to me from the Answers in Genesis newsletter. He read that kids who DO attend Sunday School are more likely to leave the church as adults than those who DO NOT. Wow. I love being right. But that is horrible, isn't it?

We have to go out this afternoon (with temps in the mid 90's) to get Dan's Father's Day stuff. He wants a baked chicken for dinner. Alec wants to get him ammunition for his guns.

I have already napped once and might do it again.

No comments: