Friday, June 5, 2009

Crazy Colors

The following is why I have a hard time picking out paint colors. I found a yellow that looked great in my kitchen--not too bright, just clear yellow. I slapped some of it in my laundry room to see if I liked it in there and it looked like day-glo freaky yellow. Like a totally different color. And then today, we were putting up Alec and Ian's bedroom colors in the living room to see if they'd work in there. Ian's bedroom color is a light green called Moss. We put it in the living room and, I am telling you, it looks aqua. He didn't even believe me when I told him it was his color. We chose our colors for the living room, boys' bath and laundry room. Finally!!!

So, we went out and bought the paint, a refrigerator, a microwave/fan for over the stove, faucet for the boys' tub and mirrors for over their sinks. Fridge is supposed to come tomorrow morning. Got home and took a nap. I take a nap most every day, now.

Evan's world map came today. He asked me for a world map so he could play on it with his soldiers, like the game Risk. I hopped right online and bought him one! He wants to play with a map--you bet I am getting him one!!

I am going to go help Adam make the recipe he wanted--it is a lime and pear gelatin salad--yuck.

No comments: