Wow--did we rock at IKEA. Ian and I got a dining table that opens to seat 10, eight chairs, two bar stools (needed four, but they only had two), a side table for my rocking chair and a huge mirror for over my dresser. I also found a huge armoire that would work perfectly in the kitchen for a pantry. We might have been able to fit that in the van, also, but I didn't want to push it. Turned out two chair were broken (!) so we need to take the back, get the stools and the armoire.
Alec and the little boys did fine--Alec was all ready for some alone time when we got home--he headed right down to his room! I took him out for an root beer float after Dan was home. Also, paid him, but the root beer float was fun. It was about 95 outside, so it was nice.
Dan and the older boys put together all the chairs and table. The curtains for our bedroom came today, also so we need to get those up. I am getting tired of buying stuff, in case you are wondering. We are getting close to being done.
Wednesday, the little boys and I are going to his bowling pal's house for a play date. Remember those? The older boys are staying home to work on Bible Bee stuff. That was another reason I took Alec out--that's two days of not seeing him too much. After our play time, we have to go grocery shopping--why do these people eat so much?!?!? Goodness, maybe Thursday, we can chill a little.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment