Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Lighter Note

We have one wall done in the living room. Woo-look at us. The accent wall is done. Still need to finish prepping the other walls and get them painted. You would be proud of how I have let go of my manic attitude about it. I wish we could have finished before the baby came, but it isn't happening and I am ok. I just wanted to have some time to not have any major project going on and be able to just enjoy the babe. But you have to play the hand you're dealt. I don't think we slacked off.

We have to get flooring for the hall. Wanted it to match the living room floor. Dan called to seller to find out where he got it. Kid you not, it was a flooring store called, "I Don't Know." I found it in the yellow pages but nobody answers the phone. Dan is going to drive down to see if it is there. Not really sure what we will do if we can't match it. Dan pointed out to me last night our bathroom door is thinner than normal and we might not be able to get a big tub through the door. Would like to have a hissy fit, but ya gotta play the hand you're dealt. Ooooh, look at me being all mature and stuff.

Library, Lowe's and the milk store are on the agenda for today. I am not going grocery shopping anymore without Dan. I need a big person to help. Without a bunch of little persons accompanying. So after 18 years, our special alone time date night will take place at Walmart.

No comments: