Saturday, June 6, 2009

Lazy Weekend

Yeah, right. As if. Last night, Dan took out the old (baby blue) tub. Went out and bought a new one. Added it to the delivery order for today. They called this morning and said all the fridges they had of the style I ordered had dents so it will come at some point next week. At least the tub came. We needed that. He is putting in the ceiling fan. Then, we'll prime the bathroom and laundry room and paint them. Then the tub goes in and I will put in the linoleum tiles in the laundry room (said I would never have those again, but somehow it seemed like the best choice last night in the flooring department at Lowe's).

Dan was up in the attic and let the middle boys go up, too. I was waiting for one to fall through the ceiling, but I think all survived.

The neighbor's cat (who they told me was really old and could hardly walk) was over here fighting with Mama Kitty last night. If we have their food in the back yard, the dogs keep finding ways to get to it. If we put it on the other side of the fence, other cats are a problem. People probably don't feed their cats down here. A gal I went to church with who has a farm down here told me she only feeds her cat milk and expects her to find mice to eat. I told her the cat isn't looking for mice, she is looking for where the neighbors keep their food. Does that irk me? Why, yes, it does.

So you know my weekend plans. Hope someone manages to have more fun than us.

No comments: