Is this the cutest thing or what? Man, I am so stealing that idea. I am so amazed by people who actually come up with the ideas the rest of us copy.
Well, we survived the first Bible Bee practice competition. Alec placed fourth, better than he expected. I got to be a judge--the kids recited scripture and answered a couple of verbal questions. It went amazingly well considering nobody had much idea what we were doing. We will not even plan to attend the one next month, as I better be in labor right about then.
Dan has a coat of paint on the bathroom and the second one should go up tonight. He also has the new pool filling. Did I mention the old pool leaked? The wardrobe I bought for the kitchen pantry didn't come with shelves, so I bought some last night and he cut and placed them today. Will not go to bed until that is all organized. Also, I can't go to bed until I have muffins made, simply because the bananas will probably fossilize if I give them another day. Tomorrow, we will just clean up and look forward to Crazy Margie's arrival.
Last night Evan ate a ton for dinner (very unusual). He had a belly ache at bedtime. Asked me how you get rid of a belly ache. I said sometimes you feel better by going potty, sometimes throwing up helps and sometimes you just had to go to bed and will feel better in the morning. He thought and then said, "I think I'll try the potty." About midnight I woke to the unmistakable sound of barf NOT hitting the potty. Good grief, he got a talking to. As soon as they can walk, they are expected to make it to the toilet to barf. All he said was, "I guess throwing up did the trick." Isn't he precious?
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment