Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Another Thrilling Day

Adam and I made soft pretzels yesterday. Ian looked at them and said (as if it were a compliment), "Except for the shape, these look just like pretzels!" Isn't it just dough then?

Dan went with me to Walmart for a thrill packed shopping trip. He needed new jeans. While in the dressing room, the woman working that area opened the door on his to let someone else in that room. Dingbat. Like it isn't hard enough to get him to try on clothes. He has told me before that it is so neat that he doesn't have to do anything with his clothes. They are just always in the closet. He lost weight, though, so he needed a new size. He suffered it ok.

Dan is going out to dinner with people from work and one of the Germans who is here installing the machine Dan will be working on. They asked what time he wanted to go out to dinner--they guys said "8:00!" Oh, those European-types! They got him back to 7:00 and Dan is going to work on pulling it back even earlier. I told him to just call it tea instead of dinner.

I finally got the new computer letting me send out email. I haven't loaded my programs and such on it yet though. I am sitting around so much right now, I really ought to do so now. Planning to stay home today. And not accomplish much more than laundry.

No comments: