Sunday, June 14, 2009

I've Had It

Well, I have hit 36 weeks and have officially met my limit. My back is killing me and every time I move I have a contraction. Hopefully, the chiro will help my back tomorrow and I am just done working, so that should help the contractions. Dan is putting the countless finishing touches in the boys' bath and I have had helpers cleaning up the house with me. Also baked a ton this morning. Now, I am so tired, I told Dan I am having a hard time just telling other people what to do! Have a few more rooms that need attention, but we are mostly ready for Crazy Margie (hereafter known as CM) to arrive about 9:00 tonight.

Have a certain child who is on the verge of being sent to reform school. The only good part is, when he knows he is waist deep in trouble, he is a very hard, diligent worker and I need those today.

No comments: