Friday, February 13, 2009

You Know the Honeymoon is Over When...

The husband asks if you want anything for Valentine's Day. Enough said.

We could not find the auction last night. On the way home, I mentioned we could have gone all the way to Atlanta in the time it took to not find it. While trying to get info on that one last night, I found one about a half hour in the other direction that is tonight. We might check that out.

Took Alec took the ortho to have them look at something that was bugging him and went to the chiro. Then, we went to a furniture store. I found a sectional I don't love, l but it looks awfully comfortable. Also found a bedroom set. We sold ours when we moved into the tiny house and it is time to have a grown up bedroom again. We will go look at it with Dan tonight. I would love to just get that over with--I do not enjoy furniture shopping. I had to laugh at the TV stand they have. They all have openings for HUGE TV's. Ours is about 30", which is a huge upgrade from the 19" we have for 17 years. Our TV would look lost in there!

We are home to eat and then will head to the Confederate Museum. A little nervous about this.

Million things to do this weekend. I need to get artichokes in and spinach planted. The goats need attention to their horns and I need to band (neuter) one. The larger males are helping someone from church load a moving van tomorrow morning. The van needs break pads. Going to hear the Bontraeger Family Singers Sunday night (about two hours away from here). We had seen them in Wisconsin once. Would love to make some soap. Many things need cleaning. Oh, won't it be fun to see what happens?

No comments: