I actually got Nellie dropped off today and Lenny picked up without getting lost once! Poor Nellie was scared out of her wits, but Len was his dumb old happy self.
This is how expensive the vet clinic the young gal who found Lenny works at is: For a check up, all his shots, heart worm and fecal testing and a neuter job, I paid $175. That is what the gal --her name is Rachel-- said I didn't need to pay. She was going to pay that herself just because she is a bleeding heart softie. When I got the receipt, it said the bill reflected discounts of $332!! Good night. They charged more to neuter Lenny with a discount than the Humane Society charged me to spay Nellie. Good grief.
Anyhoo, bowling this afternoon. Dan is working on cutting down the evil masses of brush around our perimeter after work. That is about it.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment