Got half way through breakfast and had to toss my cookies. I don't think I have ever done it right in the middle of a meal before.
Oh, my Beulah is large with pups. How could it have taken so long for us to catch on? If she got pregnant when they took off, that would make her due about the first week of March, which is VERY SOON!
Got my plants sorted to start putting outside to harden them. Ian helped. We have such deep conversations. They usually include a lot of sticking out of tongues and farting noises.
We tested our pop last night. It tasted like root beer. I used turbinado sugar instead of plain white sugar, so it has a little bit of a molasses taste. It was good and we are terribly impressed with ourselves.
Working on cleaning out my crafts room today. It literally has piles of soil on the floor. Later, we will go to the library for geography and such and then I hope to get to the furniture store to get fabric picked out for the living room set.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment