The bowling league went great--nice kids, nice mothers. The boys are telling me this morning that the symphony they was good--Dan took them. It was the Dublin Symphony and they played Russian composers.
Bought some essential oil to make soap. Bought a eucalyptus and lemon blend. Doesn't that sound bright and kicky? Like it would wake you up in the morning? Turns out, it smells like bug spray. Need to try that again. I am going to get some cocoa butter and put that oil in it to use for bug deterrent for the summer.
I saw the funniest stamp yesterday in a catalog. It said:
Friend. Good.
Frankenstein
OK, THAT is funny.
Haven't talked about the greenhouse because I just don't know what we are going to do with it.
Adam and I put up our portraits yesterday. Was waiting until the rooms were completed to put them up, but was tired of looking at them in a box.
I'm starting to look for living room and bedroom furniture. I found a nice couch that would work in our bedroom at a consignment store yesterday. The price goes down on them every few weeks, so I will hold out to see how low I can go.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment