Friday, February 27, 2009

Homemade Nutella?

My children have discovered Nutella. They love it and go through it faster than mother is willing to buy it. Someone suggested this morning we make our own version. Found one. Will have to try it later. Need to make some granola, too. My people go through cereal so quickly. At least when I make it, I can ground up and add nuts. Need to get some nuts in Alec.

Speaking of Alec, I can't believe how quickly the braces have pulled his top front teeth back in--they stuck out so far, I can't believe he never got one chipped. He goes back for his next ortho visit on the ninth.

Alec said Nellie was up and out of her area twice in the night, so outside she went today. It is supposed to rain but Dan plans to work outside, so let's hope it doesn't. The dogs have a cover over their kennel--don't fret.

B sent me my first pink outfit yesterday. Pink and brown polka dots. Very cute.

No comments: