Got the call a bit after 7:00. We scarfed down some oatmeal and headed out to get them. Didn't even count them--at this point I trust McMurray Hatchery enough to not worry about it. We ordered 56. Three were dead on arrival and two more died within the first hours. They refund the cost of ones that don't make it. I think that extra day in shipping made a difference. I think we have only had one dead on arrival before.
Everyone is out in the coop with them. Ian and I ran to the chiropractor. Did I tell you we saw a sign down the road for a found basset hound? I really wasn't going to call but you know I can be such a weeny. I just left a message explaining what Lenny looked like and that we though he was a drop off and left my number.
We have bowling today and then I have to go to the other side of town to get a haircut. This is the busiest day I think I have had since we moved. Why does everything happen on the same day? That is poor planning.
If you read this Dan and I forgot to tell you, there is chicken and rice in the crockpot for dinner.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment