Want to see a craft room what will make you drool? Laura lives in Eau Claire. My craft room, on the other hand, is full of plants and has a bunch of dirt on the floor.
I am going to scrap tonight. A Creative Memories gal has free crops over in Clemson. I am about six months behind, so there is some serious catching up to do. The scrap I had signed up for at a store by me was cancelled for lack of participants. That used to happen to me all the time in Menomonie. I need to get organized with that stuff today. That is probably all I am going to accomplish today. Well, besides...
We have to go to the chiropractor today and also the library to do our geography. I am going to try to upload some pictures to the blog while I am there.
I had two people yesterday suggest the ultrasound might be wrong and wouldn't it be something if the baby turned out to be a boy?? Good night, the things a pregnant woman has to suffer. I think the real reason pregnant ladies used to not go out while in their delicate state was to save them from hearing all the dumb things people say. I am now gearing up to hear, "You got your girl--now you can stop having kids." I am surprised you don't hear more news stories about pregnant women slugging people.
Some person I know didn't buy dog food yesterday (and some kids I know never mention we are out until we are completely out) so this morning my dogs ate oatmeal with beef broth, egg, cheese and bacon bits.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment