Sunday, February 22, 2009

Working on the Plan

We had a good time yesterday. I confused Wade Hampton with Pickens. Pickens was a Revolutionary War guy--there is a county named after him. Wade Hampton was a Civil War guy, who later became governor. Hampton's family were one of the largest slave holders and land holders in the country before the war. He died almost penniless. Anyhoo...

Dan and I were working on our next move this afternoon. His plan is to clear brush along the line we are going to put fencing every night this week and then rent a post hole digger next Saturday to dig out all the post holes and then start putting up fencing.

I organized my plants on three thin tables that will fit through doors. I am going to start bringing them outside. Then, I am going to clean up the mess that is the craft room and I am going to start buying what I need to get the craft room set up. And then I am going to get the den set up as much as I can. I also plan to get the fabric picked out for our living room set and order that soon. There is some other furniture I'd like to pick out, also. Oh, that sounds like a lot.

I see the midwife on Wednesday. That is all to report.

No comments: