Thursday, February 5, 2009

Remember That House We Used To Own?

That one up in Wisconsin? That never sold? Yeah, that one. Fabulous former neighbor just called to say a friend of hers just had an offer accepted on it. He was looking for an investment and some hunting land-he doesn't even need the house! Isn't that funny? It works out great for FFN, because these are just about her best friends, so I am sure she is relieved. It is nice for us, because we will always be able to go up and visit the place when we are in town. So, it is happy for everyone, except Dan's company, who lost a LOT of money on that deal.

Now a bummer! We got our first dinner invite from someone at church for this Friday. Turned it down because I had signed up to scrap at the new store I found. I hoped she would suggest another night, but she didn't. Just got the call that not enough people signed up to scrap so it got cancelled. Now, I don't get to scrapbook and don't get to go to dinner!

No comments: