Alec has gotten into a silly habit of saying, instead of "Yes, mom," "Yes, precious mother from heaven, who I do not deserve." Sometimes the other kids say it, also. Yesterday Adam said it, to which Evan responded "Well, I deserve her!!"
We are going to some kind of play this afternoon that is about Wade Hampton (a Rev. War hero) and Robert E. Lee. It is free. I will go see many things free that I would not pay to see. Will report back.
Afterwards, we are going to dinner at the home of one of the elders from churchThey have a daughter at Bob Jones and another high school aged girl. She is the one we went to the museum with. I am bringing an angel food/blueberry/whipped cream trifle.
Last night, I scrapped at a church over towards Clemson. A Creative Memories lady hosted it. It is her church and they don't charge her, so it is free. It was actually all day today also, but I couldn't make it. It was fabulous. They were so friendly and welcoming. I sat by the hostess' 82 year old mom, who is my new best friend. Honestly, it was just wonderful to be around a bunch of nice ladies for a few hours. They were all Wesleyans and most were teachers, also. Third Friday and Saturday of every month, I will be a Wesleyan scrapper from now on. I got caught up to the end of November in my family album.
Did I tell you we made soda the other night? I think we check it for proper carbonation tomorrow. My house is a disaster, I tell you. I used to have such balance in my life and now I just can't juggle everything. I guess I keep plugging forward and it will come together at some point.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment