Monday, February 2, 2009

Still Monday, Already

The Bob Jones store was great--I understand why so many people down here use their curriculum. There are very few HS stores and it is hard to choose stuff out of a catalog without seeing it first. I found some books for Alec. The restaurant supply store was really cool. I could have bought a bunch of interesting things, but controlled myself.

Picked up the tickets for tomorrow night. Still not sure who is going. I have five tickets, but it starts at 8:00 pm. If I can handle it at that hour, I might go, but Dan might have to do it. I don't think Evan will be able to handle it so long and so late.

Alec's machete came in the mail and we agreed on a price for whacking brush and vines down. I also am paying him to pour boiling water on fire ant hills.

I decided to join this HS bowling league. The gal in charge was very friendly. It is the next nine Tuesdays from 12:45 to 2:30. There is a homeschool meeting about home management Thursday night I am going to attend. I am getting out in the world. Feeling a little better about life.

Someone told us about an animal auction on Thursday nights. Maybe next week we will hit that.

No comments: