This is my idiot day. I can't type and I can't seem to dial the phone. But that is hardly the worst of it.
Got up and, in the POURING rain, went to get the dogs to take them in. Took a look at Beulah--no idea how we could have missed this before last night--she is REALLY pregnant. She also has to be picked up to be put in the van because she will not get in on her own. Anyway, I decided (in the pouring rain) she was just having those babies. Nellie was much more accommodating. Got her in the the back and, bless her heart, she didn't peep the whole time.
Started on our journey and, to make a long story short, about two hours later we got home. Never found the place. There are two Highway 25's and I spent a long time on the wrong one. Didn't bring their phone number. Stupid. Called when I got home ans they were very nice. I don't know when I am going to reschedule. Good grief. Here I was feeling so bad for not bringing Beulah and then I don't even show up.
Got an email when I got home that the food had come in for the buying group I just joined and ordered from for the first time. Actually I joined about two months ago, but it took that long for them to set me up with an account. I have to drive a good distance to go pick this up this afternoon. Of course, the question is, WILL I FIND IT??? Didn't sound promising when the woman gave me her address and then her old address, because the town changed her address. Yikes. But I will give it a try.
Do you know what buying groups are? A bunch of people get together and order from the places health food coops order from. You have to order larger quantities but you get them wholesale.
We had planned on going to the library because they have Wi-Fi now and I want the kids to do geography online. Also just got the soda pop making stuff from Mr. UPS. Don't think either of those are happening today. OH! AND I found a goat on craigslist I want to see. Not gonna happen.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment