Been active in the kitchen. Finally back in the habit of making bread most days. Adam has been bugging me to make some yogurt, so we have that going. I bought a little thing of yogurt at the store to use to start this batch. I gave him the leftover yogurt to eat this morning and he didn't want it. It was Stoneyfield Farm full-fat vanilla yogurt. If you don't like that stuff, you don't like yogurt. I asked him why I was making him yogurt if he didn't want to eat yogurt. Goof ball.
Have some stew simmering for dinner and made up two batches of cookies dough. I am going to a homeschool meeting tonight and bringing chocolate chip & macadamia nuts cookies. Mr. Braces can't eat nuts, though, so I made a normal batch also. For me, not having him eat nuts is the hardest part. Nuts are so good for you.
I am going to whip out another loaf of bread later. If you ever are making bread to go with beef, ground up some rosemary and toss it in--yumilicious.
Did I mention on craigslist there was a listing in lost and found about a dog exactly like Lenny (even said he had a collar but no tags) on the other side of town? That is really ironic.
Margie could not believe I could be mean to a dog as cute as Lenny. I told her if she was eating my cat food, I'd shoot her with a BB gun, too.
Weighed in today and still have not gained weight. This is very reassuring, considering everything on my front side is getting a lot bigger. Maybe that means the stuff on my back side is getting smaller. One can hope. The Ultrasound is two weeks from today.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment