Adam must be growing because he always asks for snacks, lately. Tonight he asked if he could have a snack other than peanut butter--the normal before bed snack. We were teasing him and I asked if he wanted me to run out and get him a pizza. He looked at me sheepishly and ask, "Really??" Um....no--go to bed.
They bowled today and all had good games. I was with Ev in the lane next to Alec and I really had to hold myself back. He was driving me nuts. I could tell in the first two steps he took if it was going in the gutter or was going to hit something. I would give him a little advice here or there, but I really tried to hold back--he can bowl really well when he pays attention. Dan is going to take him to a bowling place by us to give him some tips.
Joshua is the little boy Evan bowls with. He is a nice little kid. And a good bowler. His mom told me someone had asked him about his bowling league. He said, "Yeah, I am a really good bowler. I bowl with Evan. He's a good bowler, too." His dad is a Lutheran pastor. Down here! A Lutheran!! Missouri Synod, to be exact.
Have to take the girl dogs in tomorrow morning. Of course, it is supposed to rain during that time. Alec said he thinks Beulah is pregnant, but she is getting done, regardless. Dan is supposed to pick them up tomorrow after work.
We banded Isaiah the goat's little testicles last night and he was walking funny today. Normally, they don't seem bothered by it at all--he should have been done at a much younger age. We also started snipping off their horns. You are supposed to be able to snip a little off at a time and then burn the base. Normally, you burn their horn buds when they are little and they don't grow horns. This is not the ideal way to do it, but it is better to have goat without horns. Alec has a scar on his cheek from a pygmy goat butting him when he was about seven.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment