In SC, they only have licenses on the back of the vehicle. Dan bought me a plate with a pink version of the SC flag (a crescent moon and a palmetto tree). Yesterday at church, a guy saw it and explained to Dan that that is code for being a wild girl!! Sort of like putting a rainbow sticker on the back of your car because it reminds you of God's promise to Noah and finding a bunch of same sex folks winking at you. Good night. So, that came off the van before we headed to the Mennonite church.
I have been worried about the record keeping that I need to do to homeschool in SC. Some mothers I have talked to keep very detailed records. I do not. I finally called the accountability group I belong to (you need to belong to one to HS in SC) and was told there is "report" card I have to fill out, which is one page and can be very very vague. Good. She said most mothers make life much harder for themselves than is needed.
That Blue Jay recovered and took off. It reminded me of a wedding I attended years ago. A bird flew straight into the big window above the alter and dropped to the floor dead, right in the midst of the ceremony. I don't know if I was the only one who saw it or the only one with no self control, because I seemed to be the only person who burst out laughing.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment