I am so sad to hear the Rocky Mountain News is no longer. That is the newspaper I grew up with. It was unusual, in that it was magazine style. The cartoons were on the back pages--easy to find--what kid wouldn't love that? I never liked the Denver Post.
It rained the better part of the day yesterday. Dan took Alec bowling in the afternoon. He needed some pointers. He can bowl very well when he concentrates, but he doesn't always do that.
Dan went through the baby name book last night. He kept tossing names out. Alec finally said, "I love Dad. He is a good dad and a good bowler, but he is terrible at picking out baby names."
It is raining this morning and is expected to continue the better part of the day. I have no plans. Will just see what mood hits me.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment