Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lenny, Revisted

This is so dang funny, I had to take the time to put it up here. Just got called back about Lenny. The woman who found him is the gal who found Brody and Beulah when they took off! How hee-lar-ee-ous is that? Thank goodness I dropped a gift card at her house after she found the other dogs--I am on her good side. She works for a vet and took him in and did vaccinations and heart worm testing and he is getting neutered next week. I asked what we would owe for all that to get him back and she said nothing! She said they just want him to have a good home. And she is under the strange impression we are some kind of responsible animal owner. They are keeping him until he gets neutered and then she said she'd call and we could get him. How funny is that?

No comments: