Rachel, the gal who found Lenny, called today to say he is ready to pick up. She still said I didn't need to reimburse her for the vet. I told her I was indeed going to pay her and got the number out of her (she is a young single gal, which I guess is why she is willing to shell out a bunch of money for a stray). I am going to pick him up tomorrow.
Meanwhile, the Humane Society had an opening for Nellie to go in tomorrow. I studied my map VERY well and am planning to get her there by 8:00 and then swing over and pick up Lenny. Dan will pick up Nellie after work. Think that will all work out? Your guess is as good as mine.
Dan took me to Olive Garden tonight, as it is the 18 anniversary of our first date and we went to Olive Garden that first night. We started celebrating it because by the time we had the first anniversary of our first date, we'd been married four months. Did you know we got married eight months to the day after we met? Yup. By our first Christmas together, we'd already been married two months. Weird, I know.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment