Oh, my, I got so much done this morning. Someone be proud.
I ordered new lenses for my very scuffed glasses--have been meaning to do so for months. Found a new mirror and light for my vanity, a new ceiling fan for my bedroom (we have one in almost every room in the house!) and a cabinet to go over Alec's toilet for more storage.
We finally decided we were going lower end with our living room furniture. We couldn't decide about getting higher quality or cheaper stuff, knowing the kids will destroy either eventually. Walked into a furniture store in town and ordered up a nice set, to be delivered next Friday. Hopefully, my bedroom stuff will come next week, too. Won't that be grand?
Then I uploaded April's pictures and ordered them at Walgreen's. Honestly, I am just full of myself for what I got accomplished. I spent less time doing all that than Evan and I spent the other night looking for bedding (in vain).
The Bible Bee materials are finally available so I got those ordered so the kids can start studying. That takes place in the fall. I wish we hadn't signed up, at this point, but we did so we will do our best.
Friday, May 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment