Thursday, May 7, 2009

I Can't Think of a Title

I still have evil dial-up. This morning, it took 27 minutes to download an email with pictures of Toph the puppy. Her new owner thought I needed pictures of a puppy I owned until three days ago. Funny kid.

I have my other very smart but very unwise child looking up "smart" and "wise" in the dictionary right now so he can explain the difference to me. Good grief.

My pal from high school, Debbie, sent me an unbelievable box of baby things yesterday. Clothes and blankets and crib sheets and a cute little doll--it was like Christmas. She sent a blanket that is like chenille on one side and satin on the other--I want to wrap up in it.

Crazy Margie turns 50 on the 9th--ain't that grand?

We are going to 3M today--the Nascar car they sponsor is going to be there. We aren't Nascar people, but I thought they'd enjoy it. Then we're picking up our pictures from Sears. Then we are cleaning out the rooms in preparation for the furniture coming tomorrow.

No comments: