skip to main | skip to sidebar

Rena in the South

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Can I Have a Standing Ovation?

I finished the school albums. Oh, joy! Remember, I just finally finished the pages for last year a few weeks back. This thrills my heart like you would not believe. Now, on to the ten billion other things I need to get done.
Posted by renaerickson at 3:31 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (70)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (25)
    • ►  February (19)
    • ►  January (19)
  • ▼  2009 (429)
    • ►  December (36)
    • ►  November (28)
    • ►  October (24)
    • ►  September (26)
    • ►  August (23)
    • ►  July (57)
    • ►  June (38)
    • ►  May (40)
    • ▼  April (25)
      • Can I Have a Standing Ovation?
      • Lost Track of Days
      • Alec's turn
      • My Little Beasts
      • More Oops
      • OOPS
      • If Anything Happens to Me, Tell the Police...
      • Friday Wrap-Up
      • www.somebodyhelpme.com
      • I am No Temple Grandin
      • My Weird Life
      • I Used to Like Popcorn
      • Pics
      • Survived
      • Off to Atlanta
      • Pup Confusion, Paint, a Really Clean House and a S...
      • More Pup Talk and Weird People
      • Pup Adoptions and Vegetables
      • The Week is Whizzing By
      • Fence and Beds and Poopies
      • Sunday Catch Up
      • Can You Have Too Many Animals?
      • Pup Pic
      • Gobble, Gobble
      • Are You a Nerd, Too?
    • ►  March (32)
    • ►  February (41)
    • ►  January (59)
  • ►  2008 (82)
    • ►  December (53)
    • ►  November (29)

About Me

My photo
renaerickson
View my complete profile