We were watching Jeopardy the other night. My FIVE year old remembered the winner's three digit total from the night before and, in his head, added it to her five digit total for the current day. Five years old. That is a smart kid. The next day, he decided to stick his foot in the floor vent, from which the cover had been removed. He disconnected the duct and Dan had to stop working on carpet to fix it. That was not wise. Need to work on wisdom.
Dan got the carpet in our room yesterday. He had to seam for the first time. He isn't thrilled with those results, but I think it will be fine. He has to stretch it a little more and then we can get the closet put back together. Both the living room and bedroom furniture sets are coming next Friday. I still have to get window dressing and some other little things, but the bedroom will be done for the most part. We need to try to get the crib put together at some point. We aren't convinced we have all the parts.
I got my family scrapbooks caught up yesterday. I started up my Cricut, which I haven't used since we moved. All I have left to do in the scrapbook area is starting the album for this house. I have done an album for every house in which we have lived. I don't even know where I lived the first few years of my life--I hope it will help the kids to remember the places they've been. Of course, if we quit moving so much, that would help, too. It dawned on me my kids can probably relate to army brats.
Thrilling news: Crazy Margie's son placed in a regional speech tournament last week. The finals are mid June at Bob Jones University, right down here by me. They will stay with us and I am so excited to have her down here. I might not let her leave. Hopefully it won't be 100 degrees while she is here. Bring shorts, Marg.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment