Saturday, May 9, 2009

Calling All Interior Designers

I decided to upload a couple of pics at home. This one took an hour. In fact, I moved the furniture around since then. The nice thing is the furniture just slides around with no effort on the laminate floor, so I can do it myself.

So, here is my problem--I can't figure out where to put the chair and TV. Obviously, the chair in this pic is out of the conversation area and looks dumb. And the TV is driving me nuts. I am toying with the idea of putting it on the wall above the fireplace, but I just hate having it in such a prominent place. I moved the chair in front of the glass door facing into the other pieces and the side table next to it. That looks good, but this darn TV is driving me nuts. I don't have another room to put it. Any advice would be appreciated.

No comments: